The humidor world in general is quite traditional and conditioned. Davidoff Humidors are considered the luxurious way to store cigars for perfect condition and style.
Made in Germany, this beautiful humidor combines function and modernity. The Urban Architecture Humidor is made out of glass and natural oak wood, a unique material mix offer for aficionados. The transparency of the humidor allows aficionados to display their beautiful cigar collection as an invitation to discover their cigar world.
The glass used for the humidor is a crystal clear, Optiwhite glass. The clear glass surfaces give the humidor a puristic and modern touch.
Natural oak wood comes in a number of hues, but its grain pattern is quite unique. With its fine textures surface, the oak wood gives to the humidor a stylish and modern appearance.
• A rare and limited offering of 6 humidors in the U.S.
• First Davidoff humidor blending wood and glass
• Equipped with three Davidoff de Luxe regulators guaranteeing stable humidification between 70% -72% relative humidity
• Lifetime structure guarantee
• Removable tray and dividers to easily sort and arrange cigars
• Storage capacity up to 135 toro cigars
- Material Outside:
- Safety UV-optiwhite glass.
- Material Inside:
- Natural Oak Wood
- Length [in]:
- Height [in]:
- Width [in]:
- 80 to 135 Cigars