A POWERFUL MASTERPIECE HUMIDOR
The artwork on the powerful Year of the Dragon Masterpiece Humidor was designed by Chinese artist Zhang Zhaoying and translated into a delicate and splendid glass and mirror mosaic by the French mosaicist Sika Viagbo.
The mosaic is the main design feature on the Masterpiece and displays one of the highest forms of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
The pieces of glass and mirror combined with the elegant and dark smoked oak wood harmonize with the gold-plated handle and elevate the humidor to a luxurious piece of art. The opulent, shiny surface of the mosaic represents the noble and charismatic personality of the Dragon.
To create a mesmerizing depth, she carefully selected various materials such as Tiffany’s glass, mirrors and brushed brass. It took Sika over 200 hours to complete the artwork on one single Masterpiece, as she cut and assembled the mosaic piece by piece. Even though the mosaic is made from hundreds of pieces of several shades, the dominant color is silver, which is considered the lucky color of the Dragon.
• Numbered and accompanied by 88 Davidoff Year of the Dragon Gran Toro cigars
• Precisely engraved Year of the Dragon pattern
• Equipped with four Davidoff regulators, which guarantee a stable humidification between 70% and 72% relative humidity
• Equipped with a removable tray, beautifully engraved with the powerful Year of the Dragon icon
• Includes four removable wooden cigar separators
• The inside lid is engraved with the artists’ signatures
• Capacity for 88 cigars
• Exterior wood: smoked oak
• Interior wood: walnut
• Dimensions: 567 x 382 x 141 mm / 22.32" x 15.03" x 5.55" inches
• Lifetime structural warranty
• Made by hand in France by skilled cabinetmakers
• Limited to 25 pieces Worldwide